Landlord Question and Answer Forum

A prospective tenant will be paying rent through a trust fund. How does this affect a lease agreeement/credit check?
Meaghan H, CT on Saturday, September 8, 2012
RE: Trust Fund
Make sure that the tenant is the Trustee. -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance.
Posted by Bob R, CA on Saturday, September 8, 2012
Documents related to this forum

Free Rental Application (Handwrite-In)

Rental History Inquiry

Employment Verification

Rental Application Approval

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Elizabeth G, TX
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Rhonda D, PA
Updated: 04/07/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Jason D, FL
Updated: 12/27/2011
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: PASunrise P, NJ
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Michae&Megan B, IL
Updated: 04/18/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Feature Spotlight: Why do I need A Lease Package?

Those basic leases you can find in office supply stores or buy from online vendors can look appealingly cheap and easy, but chances are, they don't meet all of the legal requirements for binding leases in your state. If you entrust your rental unit to a stand-alone lease, you may not be fully protected, especially if you wind up in court with your tenant over a contract dispute.

By using our exclusive Lease-Builder Wizard with State Assist, you'll get unmatched convenience, peace of mind, and protection for not much more than other sites charge for a generic lease.

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program