Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / Tenant Screening/Advertising / Has anyone used the electronic (paperless) rent application?
Hi All, in the past I have always used the hand write rent application for my potential tenants. I was thinking this time to switch to the paperless application. I did a test run and it seems ok, still a bit confusing, but paperless is always good. The only thing that I don't like is that it does not have a release authorization part to be able to use it to obtain references. If you have used the electronic form, what do you use to be able to get references from past landlords?
Luis S, FL on Thursday, July 21, 2016
RE: Has anyone used the electronic (paperless) rent application?
I use a separate authorization form. Sometimes I will send them an authorization to contact their landlords that I create myself, once they sign it, I use the past landlord address from their application and send the past landlord a rental inquiry through ezforms. it has worked for me thus far.
Posted by Armando L, NM on Monday, July 25, 2016
Documents related to this forum

Free Rental Application (Handwrite-In)

Rental History Inquiry

Employment Verification

Rental Application Approval

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Elizabeth G, TX
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Rhonda D, PA
Updated: 04/07/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Jason D, FL
Updated: 12/27/2011
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: PASunrise P, NJ
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Michae&Megan B, IL
Updated: 04/18/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Recent Customers Answer "Why ezLandlordForms?"

Great Resources for Landlords
"Awesome, comprehensive service for Lanlords."
-Daisy Davis
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Easy to use!
"This is for test."
-KarenShan
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
go digital
"would like to have the ability to email a copy to tenant."
-Gerard Gonzalez
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
Fast and easy to use!
"Step by step guide makes sure that you don't forget anything that may pertain to your property."
-Adrian Talamantes
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
easy to use
"never have had a issue making out my lease with the directions great"
-Marcia
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Fantastic resource!!
"ezLandlordforms.com is a lifesaver!! I would recommend it anyone!!"
-Traci Kolheim
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program