Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Hello, I have a tenant that has a voucher for section 8 housing. Before I consider her for a tenant for my property, can I require her to undergo drug testing? My property is located in Alexandria, Virginia.
Donald D, FL on Saturday, February 27, 2016
RE: Drug Testing
I do not believe the landlord does the drug testing. People who qualify for section 8, go through a process to qualify, if that state requires drug testing they would be the one's doing the test. I would check your state website.
Posted by AI-Answer , PA on Saturday, February 27, 2016
Documents related to this forum

Free Rental Application (Handwrite-In)

Rental History Inquiry

Employment Verification

Rental Application Approval

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Elizabeth G, TX
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Rhonda D, PA
Updated: 04/07/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Jason D, FL
Updated: 12/27/2011
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: PASunrise P, NJ
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Michae&Megan B, IL
Updated: 04/18/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Feature Spotlight: Auto-fill Documents

Eliminate all of the hassle and aggravation of using standard forms with our exclusive Auto-Fill feature. Enter your tenant's information once, and our system will insert that information automatically into each document. This feature can also auto-fill your form for multiple tenants with just a few simple clicks of the mouse.

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program