Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / Move-Out & Eviction / How do I get rid of these guys?
I have a problem with two of my tenants.Excessive noise,blowing cigarette smoke in my smoke detectors all hours of the night.Droping furniture on the floor above me.Trashing my parking lot.Loud music coming from their apartment.Striped my brand new refrigerator.I had to replace it with another new one @$600.00 out of my pocket.I sent both of them a Excessive noise letter.The noise worsened.Then, I sent them a letter to vacate.They said they have no where to go.What can I do?
Barbara K, MD on Sunday, July 7, 2013
RE: How do I get rid of these guys?
It really isn't your problem if they have no where to go. If they ruined your refrigerator, I wouldn't have bought them a new one. Start an eviction.
Posted by Dawn A, WI on Monday, July 8, 2013
Documents related to this forum

California Notice of Belief of Abandonment

California 3 Day Notice to Perform or Quit

California 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit

California Unlawful Detainer (Complaint)

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Beverly S, NC
Updated: 03/28/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Emmett J, GA
Updated: 03/03/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Howard P, CA
Updated: 09/06/2018
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Laura D, AZ
Updated: 06/29/2011
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Kimberly B, NC
Updated: 11/15/2012
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Feature Spotlight: Why do I need A Lease Package?

Those basic leases you can find in office supply stores or buy from online vendors can look appealingly cheap and easy, but chances are, they don't meet all of the legal requirements for binding leases in your state. If you entrust your rental unit to a stand-alone lease, you may not be fully protected, especially if you wind up in court with your tenant over a contract dispute.

By using our exclusive Lease-Builder Wizard with State Assist, you'll get unmatched convenience, peace of mind, and protection for not much more than other sites charge for a generic lease.

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program