Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / Move-Out & Eviction / Inspection
Have a tenant that supposed have moved out april. It is a section 8 tenant. I was paid for may by section 8 but the lease is Over and now is a month-to-month. I gave her notice that I need to get in and inspect and she told me no I can inspect when she decides to move out. She has put a different lock on the door. I intend to mail, email, and phone her to let her know that this Thursday I will be over to inspect. I am going to use the form on the website for an inspection. Is there anything else I should send?
chris e, MO on Monday, June 4, 2018
RE: Inspection
Hello and sorry for the bad experience, I have 10 Section 8 apts in Chicago. The program is actually very landlord friendly if you remember this one simple rule when dealing with tenant issues. Call the Section 8 office and explain the situation. They will tell you what needs to be done and how to do it legally. They will fight that battle. Good Luck!
Posted by Matthew M, IL on Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Documents related to this forum

California Notice of Belief of Abandonment

California 3 Day Notice to Perform or Quit

California 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit

California Unlawful Detainer (Complaint)

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Beverly S, NC
Updated: 03/28/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Emmett J, GA
Updated: 03/03/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Howard P, CA
Updated: 09/06/2018
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Laura D, AZ
Updated: 06/29/2011
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Kimberly B, NC
Updated: 11/15/2012
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Recent Customers Answer "Why ezLandlordForms?"

Great Resources for Landlords
"Awesome, comprehensive service for Lanlords."
-Daisy Davis
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Easy to use!
"This is for test."
-KarenShan
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
go digital
"would like to have the ability to email a copy to tenant."
-Gerard Gonzalez
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
Fast and easy to use!
"Step by step guide makes sure that you don't forget anything that may pertain to your property."
-Adrian Talamantes
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
easy to use
"never have had a issue making out my lease with the directions great"
-Marcia
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Fantastic resource!!
"ezLandlordforms.com is a lifesaver!! I would recommend it anyone!!"
-Traci Kolheim
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program