Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / Move-Out & Eviction / Eviction
I have a tenant who had a year lease with a month to month payment. They wanted to pay every 2 weeks. I told them that would be ok but I would have to change their lease to a bi weekly rental agreement. They agreed verbally and started paying every 2 weeks. I sent them a new lease to sign with a biweekly agreement. They did not return it or sign it and still paid every 2 weeks. Now they are 7 days late with the biweekly payment and have not mowed their yard at all. I need to evict them. Do I give them 2 weeks notice since that was the last arrangement made verbally or do I still have to give the 30 days notice I am in ky
Katherine H, KY on Wednesday, September 7, 2016
RE: Eviction
Yes you can give the two weeks notice as long as you have some sort of proof of the payment arrangement. You can use the 2 week payment deposits as proof and any written verification. Text messages, emails and recorded conversation will help!
Posted by Richard W, PA on Wednesday, September 14, 2016
RE: Eviction
Pennsylvania renter did not pay rent Nov 1st when due. Nov 14th gave them late rent demand for payment. No pay so on Nov 17th gave them Pennsylvania 10 day notice to quit. So do I go to Magistrate on Nov 29th to file papers or what is my next step?
Posted by Jean P, PA on Tuesday, November 22, 2016
RE: Eviction
Don't understand enter valid values for:Message
Posted by Jean P, PA on Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Documents related to this forum

California Notice of Belief of Abandonment

California 3 Day Notice to Perform or Quit

California 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit

California Unlawful Detainer (Complaint)

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Beverly S, NC
Updated: 03/28/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Emmett J, GA
Updated: 03/03/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Howard P, CA
Updated: 09/06/2018
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Laura D, AZ
Updated: 06/29/2011
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Kimberly B, NC
Updated: 11/15/2012
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Feature Spotlight: Why do I need A Lease Package?

Those basic leases you can find in office supply stores or buy from online vendors can look appealingly cheap and easy, but chances are, they don't meet all of the legal requirements for binding leases in your state. If you entrust your rental unit to a stand-alone lease, you may not be fully protected, especially if you wind up in court with your tenant over a contract dispute.

By using our exclusive Lease-Builder Wizard with State Assist, you'll get unmatched convenience, peace of mind, and protection for not much more than other sites charge for a generic lease.

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program