Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / Move-Out & Eviction / Eviction
Hi, I have used your TX lease agreement for a property I have in Hunt county, Greenville, Texas. I need to file an eviction asap, and there is the clause which allows waiver of notice. Can I do so w/o 3 day notice to vacate and default? I fear they are professional at this and think they filed bankruptcy on previous landlord. Please advise Tamara
Tamara S, TX on Monday, July 21, 2014
RE: Eviction
Tamara I would seek out an attorney immediately. If they are experienced at this then they will know how to cheat the system. An attorney will be able to advise you the best.
Posted by David C, PA on Thursday, July 31, 2014
RE: Eviction
I am sorry Tamara, we at ezlandlordforms cannot lend legal information or advice. We are not lawyers and agree with David on this issue. Please seek professional advice from a lawyer or contact your local court to find out the best way to proceed. Good luck!
Posted by Website Moderator , AL on Thursday, July 31, 2014
Documents related to this forum

California Notice of Belief of Abandonment

California 3 Day Notice to Perform or Quit

California 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit

California Unlawful Detainer (Complaint)

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Beverly S, NC
Updated: 03/28/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Emmett J, GA
Updated: 03/03/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Howard P, CA
Updated: 09/06/2018
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Laura D, AZ
Updated: 06/29/2011
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Kimberly B, NC
Updated: 11/15/2012
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Feature Spotlight: Why do I need A Lease Package?

Those basic leases you can find in office supply stores or buy from online vendors can look appealingly cheap and easy, but chances are, they don't meet all of the legal requirements for binding leases in your state. If you entrust your rental unit to a stand-alone lease, you may not be fully protected, especially if you wind up in court with your tenant over a contract dispute.

By using our exclusive Lease-Builder Wizard with State Assist, you'll get unmatched convenience, peace of mind, and protection for not much more than other sites charge for a generic lease.

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program