Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / Move-Out & Eviction / Should I send them a "Final Eviction Notice"
Recently, I filed for eviction on tenants that owe me over two months rent, plus eight months of penalties for being late, not to mention the fact that my PNC Landlord/tenant account was guarnished for a previous judgement they had which I can get back at the end of their lease with me if I can prove that they still owe me rent. Can I still send them the notice of "Eviction Warning" since the Court Hearing is not until July 18th? I just realized, after reading your forms, that I should have sent that to them "before" I filed for the eviction but I did not do that. My question is this: Can I still send them that notice and should I include the filing fee costs and the guarnishment of their security deposit?
Rose R, NJ on Friday, July 4, 2014
RE: Should I send them a "Final Eviction Notice"
Yes you can use the security to cover legal fees and such and to start the eviction all notices should be sent or posted on the property.
Posted by Richard W, PA on Friday, July 11, 2014
Documents related to this forum

California Notice of Belief of Abandonment

California 3 Day Notice to Perform or Quit

California 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit

California Unlawful Detainer (Complaint)

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Beverly S, NC
Updated: 03/28/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Emmett J, GA
Updated: 03/03/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Howard P, CA
Updated: 09/06/2018
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Laura D, AZ
Updated: 06/29/2011
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Kimberly B, NC
Updated: 11/15/2012
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Recent Customers Answer "Why ezLandlordForms?"

Great Resources for Landlords
"Awesome, comprehensive service for Lanlords."
-Daisy Davis
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Easy to use!
"This is for test."
-KarenShan
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
go digital
"would like to have the ability to email a copy to tenant."
-Gerard Gonzalez
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
Fast and easy to use!
"Step by step guide makes sure that you don't forget anything that may pertain to your property."
-Adrian Talamantes
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
easy to use
"never have had a issue making out my lease with the directions great"
-Marcia
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Fantastic resource!!
"ezLandlordforms.com is a lifesaver!! I would recommend it anyone!!"
-Traci Kolheim
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program