Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / Leasing Issues / Lease END August 31, 2012
Hello, we have advised our Georgia tenant that we will not be renewing the lease. I want to view the condition of the home as to know what to expect when this tenant leaves. This tenant dont have a deposit on file. We acquired these properties from previous landlord with family already renting. I want to know how much notice do I give so we can view the property and what can we do if they damage the property without a security deposit.
RichDeid Properties LLC , GA on Thursday, June 14, 2012
RE: Lease END August 31, 2012
At “Closing” you should have rec’d all deposits tenant gave seller. If you didn’t receive any deposits, you should contact Title Co and find out why….. Your Agreement should state that you can inspect property any time with proper notice (24 hrs ? ). If there is damage, you will have to bill tenant. If they refuse to pay, you take tenant to Small Claims Court. -----Disclaimer: Since I’ve been answering a lot of questions, I thought I would make the following statement. I’m not affiliated with EZlandlord Forms. I’m just here (not sure how long) to help those that have questions. Having 40+ yrs with Rental Property and done well, it’s my way of “Pay it Forward (check out the movie).” However, it is up to you to become familiar with your State/Local laws. I always like to know if the suggestions I offer are helpful. Feel free to comment anytime. Thanks in Advance
Posted by Bob R, CA on Thursday, June 14, 2012
Return to the Leasing Issues Forum
Documents related to this forum

Residential Lease Agreement with ezSign

Lead-Based Paint Disclosure & Certification (1a)

Security Deposit Receipt - Move In/Out Condition

Pest Control - Bed Bug Addendum

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Wilfred C, NJ
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Jaspreet D, VA
Updated: 06/17/2015
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Trevor R, IL
Updated: 11/11/2013
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Daniel P, AR
Updated: 03/22/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Charles F, CA
Updated: 10/22/2015
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Recent Customers Answer "Why ezLandlordForms?"

Great Resources for Landlords
"Awesome, comprehensive service for Lanlords."
-Daisy Davis
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Easy to use!
"This is for test."
-KarenShan
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
go digital
"would like to have the ability to email a copy to tenant."
-Gerard Gonzalez
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
Fast and easy to use!
"Step by step guide makes sure that you don't forget anything that may pertain to your property."
-Adrian Talamantes
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
easy to use
"never have had a issue making out my lease with the directions great"
-Marcia
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Fantastic resource!!
"ezLandlordforms.com is a lifesaver!! I would recommend it anyone!!"
-Traci Kolheim
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program