Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / Leasing Issues / Rental of my condo
I have an application on my condo and I sent off a lease to the person that was accepted and applied. I just got a call today from someone stating that they would pay $100 more. I told that person that before I would cancel a lease they would have to apply, be approved and leave a deposit. At what point is it not legal to accept another offer? The lease has not been signed yet. I just sent it yesterday.
Michelle C, CO on Thursday, July 14, 2016
RE: Rental of my condo
Just make sure to inform the applicants that you are still going through the application process and that you still have other eligible applicants applying. As long as you have not signed the lease nothing is quite set in stone just yet. Good luck.
Posted by Armando L, NM on Monday, July 18, 2016
Return to the Leasing Issues Forum
Documents related to this forum

Residential Lease Agreement with ezSign

Lead-Based Paint Disclosure & Certification (1a)

Security Deposit Receipt - Move In/Out Condition

Pest Control - Bed Bug Addendum

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Wilfred C, NJ
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Jaspreet D, VA
Updated: 06/17/2015
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Trevor R, IL
Updated: 11/11/2013
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Daniel P, AR
Updated: 03/22/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Charles F, CA
Updated: 10/22/2015
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Recent Customers Answer "Why ezLandlordForms?"

Great Resources for Landlords
"Awesome, comprehensive service for Lanlords."
-Daisy Davis
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Easy to use!
"This is for test."
-KarenShan
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
go digital
"would like to have the ability to email a copy to tenant."
-Gerard Gonzalez
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
Fast and easy to use!
"Step by step guide makes sure that you don't forget anything that may pertain to your property."
-Adrian Talamantes
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
easy to use
"never have had a issue making out my lease with the directions great"
-Marcia
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Fantastic resource!!
"ezLandlordforms.com is a lifesaver!! I would recommend it anyone!!"
-Traci Kolheim
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program