Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / Real Estate Investing / home loan with bad credit
Can I get a Car Loan if I have a poor credit history? My bank wouldn't give me any loan and i am unable to secure the mortgage. Can someone help me with it?
Martin 1, on Tuesday, December 21, 2021
RE: home loan with bad credit
I am an investor that helps people in your situation. Check out my website allenschoice.com and I will see how I can help you, I don't require any credit check I simply need to know what you're looking for and what your budget is then I will finance the property to you as long as I can meet your budget goals. If I can't get you what you're looking for around your budget then I will give you alternatives so we can stay within your means and still give you a leg up by getting you collateral for your next loan. I was in your exact same position and luckily I found a group of likeminded people that gave me the opportunity I am extending to you. I look forward to hearing from you.
Posted by Daniel A, on Thursday, December 23, 2021
Documents related to this forum

Property Management Agreement (for Landlords)

Property Information

Residential Lease Agreement with ezSign

Rent Ledger

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: ben h, PA
Updated: 04/25/2022
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: adffe s,
Updated: 07/18/2022
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Harry D, MD
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Carmelo S, KY
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: dwayne_graves o, FL
Updated: 09/18/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Recent Customers Answer "Why ezLandlordForms?"

Great Resources for Landlords
"Awesome, comprehensive service for Lanlords."
-Daisy Davis
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Easy to use!
"This is for test."
-KarenShan
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
go digital
"would like to have the ability to email a copy to tenant."
-Gerard Gonzalez
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
Fast and easy to use!
"Step by step guide makes sure that you don't forget anything that may pertain to your property."
-Adrian Talamantes
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
easy to use
"never have had a issue making out my lease with the directions great"
-Marcia
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Fantastic resource!!
"ezLandlordforms.com is a lifesaver!! I would recommend it anyone!!"
-Traci Kolheim
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program