Start a new topic

Urgently Seeking No-Risk Investor N. TX

I want to buy the property my relative is leasing and leave him as the tenant. Landlord is selling & lease is month-to-month. Seeking buy and hold 2 yr. lease. Tenant agrees to pay in addition to rent, all repairs as agreed upon/approved by investor. Tenant also agrees to pay property taxes and insurance on behalf of investor. Investor may set sales price in advance or may base it on current market value in two years. Options for how to ensure investor profits can be worked out via email.   Property lists for $105k. 1.5 rural ac. cleaned and cleared, native to coastal grass. Pipe rail fencing. Metal gate. Metal work shop, detached. Landscaped. Cross fenced for horses and cattle. Storm cellar. Detached metal well house/feed room/storage barn. Single-wide (little to zero value) with tenant. Rent is $600/mo. Great location. Rental properties in this area are always rare. I expect this property to sell very fast so please contact me asap because I am trying to not have to move. This is a great property that anyone could love.  In two years if I am unable to purchase, tenant will vacate property and it will at least be in much better condition than it is now. It will be clean and well-maintained. Remember, must act fast.  I will be updated by email when comments are left. Thank you.
Login to post a comment