Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / Other / Do I need to hire a lawyer?? help
This is an unusual situation- please any suggestion on how to handle this will be much appreciated. We bought some property that has a house on it with a renter living in it. The renter has been in this house for about 50 years he does not have a written lease agreement - just verbal with the old owners- he paid $100.00 each month via cash; however from July 2019 to today no one has collected any rent from him due to the previous owners were working on selling the property. Anyway, we plan to issue a change of ownership letter to the tenant and would like him to vacate the property by the end of the year. I doubt he will leave the property willingly. But we need him out primarily because the house looks like it is about to fall down so it needs to be evaluated, brought up to code or we might just tear is down. Best Regards
Kindred L, on Friday, July 24, 2020
RE: Do I need to hire a lawyer?? help
I rented my apartment for a year and the tenant just notice that the lease said the landlord will pay for the water, but she said she wants to be reimbursed for paying the water herself what I'm I reliable to pay the tenant back for 2 years renting the apartment and just notice that part in the lease it was an oversight from my part and she noticed at the end of the least and wants to be reimbursed I'm I supposed to reimburse the tenant
Posted by patricia k, FL on Sunday, August 9, 2020
Return to the Other Forum
Documents related to this forum

Residential Lease Agreement with ezSign

Free Rental Application (Handwrite-In)

Garage / Storage Lease Agreement

Late Rent - Reminder

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Jennifer P, PA
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Julie B, AL
Author: MelissaAndMartha O, NC
Author: Steven D, TX
Author: Cozy4 P, NC
Updated: 02/01/2016

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!

Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info
The ezLandlordForms team gives advice to first-time landlords on Designing Spaces!

Recent Customers Answer "Why ezLandlordForms?"

Great Resources for Landlords
"Awesome, comprehensive service for Lanlords."
-Daisy Davis
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4 Star5
Easy to use!
"This is for test."
-KarenShan
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
go digital
"would like to have the ability to email a copy to tenant."
-Gerard Gonzalez
Star1 Star2 Star3 Star4
Fast and easy to use!
"Step by step guide makes sure that you don't forget anything that may pertain to your property."
-Adrian Talamantes
easy to use
"never have had a issue making out my lease with the directions great"
-Marcia
Fantastic resource!!
"ezLandlordforms.com is a lifesaver!! I would recommend it anyone!!"
-Traci Kolheim
Fox Business Logo CBS Radio Logo msnbc Logo The Wall Street Journal - WSJ - Logo CNN Money Logo
Call us: 1-877-367-6771

We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions and to receive your feedback.

ezLandlordForms products and services are reviewed and approved by attorneys, accountants, fellow landlords, or industry experts.
ezLandlordForms is not a law firm and our products and services are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
Copyright © 2006-2020, ezLandlordForms LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | ezLandlordForms Affiliate Program
Version: 1.426.0