Start a new topic

Growing weed for medicinal purposes

Hello, we have a tenant who has asked about growing 4 pot plants for medicinal purposes.  What are your thoughts on this?  Do you recommend, is it not advisable, do we have to do an addendum if we decide to?  Please advise.

Get a lawyer.
That's the best answer. For a simple, inexpensive answer - First, walk down to the nearest police station and discuss the issue with the officer at the help desk. Last thing you want is the tenant to tell the cops "Well, my landlord said I could. Look, it's even in the lease!"
If the tenant is elderly can prove and provide a medical need and a real doctors   Notice I would not have a problem. I would definitely follow the advice to ask the police.  But an even better authority would be your congressman’s office.  In the end I would say no because if anything goes wrong you could risk losing your property. It’s far more important to follow your instincts because the police nor your congressman will  Back you up if something goes wrong.   And be sure to put you NO in writing.
Login to post a comment