Start a new topic

tentant and landlord agreement after court proceedings

He got a writ of assistance , but he says told APD when they called that ithree times already he didnt need it cuz we were working on paying him albeit small increments waiting for our PFD's, unemployment (first check will be 12/18 tues) and a case at wage and hour where ex boss kept my tools 2 payroll checks, 10 bonus checks, and the gas reimbursement checks plus the 20 hours owed me for a residence we were working on the rotted wood gave out resulting in my falling 14 feet, boss didnt want me to go to workers comp and possible raise in his premiums so told me take couple days and i will pay you for them..... I realize that alot of it is pending , but he made this deal coming out of court AFTER he received judgment.....do i have any recourse.....i would just leave but i gave him last of our monies and the money is now trickling in, and he agreed to take it in increments til the other avenues i have visited to get him paid gave a reply on assistance. I have given him all my monies , so do i have at least a week or can i be removed Like NOW, he said monday at noon if no monies in his hand at least bal of rent 1250 last night he said he would wait thru frid he knows no money will APPEAR on monday what can i do?

Login to post a comment