Landlord Question and Answer Forum

Forum / Other / Creating Lease
I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, but I've been messing around with this thing for three hours, and still have the same problem: I created a new lease; I have one property listed, and one tenant. I choose the tenant's name when creating the lease. When I save it, or look at it for printing, there is no tenant information anywhere to be found in the entire lease! Everything else is there, but no tenant info...anywhere! Any suggestions? Help?
Donald A. J, IL on Tuesday, March 18, 2014
RE: Creating Lease
I'm having the same problem....I have lots of houses and tenants.....this is a first for me.
Posted by GNA E, SC on Tuesday, March 18, 2014
RE: Creating Lease
Now I've discovered, if I open an existing lease and save it, those tenants disappear too.
Posted by GNA E, SC on Tuesday, March 18, 2014
RE: Creating Lease
It's working normally now. "Live Chat" told me that it happens from time to time...
Posted by Donald A. J, IL on Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Return to the Other Forum
Documents related to this forum

Residential Lease Agreement with ezSign

Free Rental Application (Handwrite-In)

Garage / Storage Lease Agreement

Late Rent - Reminder

Highest Rated Discussions
Author: Sheri B, MA
Updated: 05/24/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: margarita k,
Updated: 02/19/2021
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Thomas M. K, NC
Updated: 02/02/2016
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: MelissaAndMartha O, NC
Updated: 04/03/2019
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4
Author: Johni M, FL
Updated: 01/21/2013
Rating: Star0Star1Star2Star3Star4

The forum is completely free to anyone! If you wish to post a message, you must log in. If you are not registered already, Join today to create a free account!
Any comments and opinions that are expressed by the users of this forum are solely those of the authors, and have not been reviewed or approved by ezLandlordForms.

Satisfaction
Guaranteed

Money Back Guaranteed
Trusted by Over
300,000 Property
Managers, Realtors,
Attorneys, and Landlords
since 2006!
More Info

Feature Spotlight: Complete Landlord Forms Library

Our one-of-a-kind online library offers you 70+ property management forms addressing virtually every conceivable situation a landlord may encounter. Each and every one has been reviewed by our team attorneys or real estate experts providing you the highest quality forms available anywhere. Although it's already the most comprehensive online library of its kind, we are constantly adding new documents in response to changing regulations and feedback from our customers. See samples of all of our available documents.

FEATURED ON

fox-business-logo CBS-Radio-logo MSNBC-logo CNN-Money-logo Wall-Street-Journal-logo
Copyright © 2006-2026, ezLandlord, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View our Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Affiliate Program